The Annual General Meeting of 2011 decided about acceptation of Affiliate Members.
Benefits of becoming an Affiliate Member are:
- Companies accepted as affiliate members of FENCA will be listed on the web page of FENCA with their complete contact data. Signature under this document gives permission to publish the company data on the web page of FENCA.
- Requests of contact addressed to FENCA will be redirected to all affiliate members listed for the given country.
- Recognition on the international scene: listing in the FENCA directory will be a guarantee of trust.
- Accepted to the sub-group of FENCA on LinkedIn: Affiliate Members.
- Discount rate for the participation in the congress.
- Discount of 20% for the publicity with FENCA.
Conditions to become a regular and affiliate member of FENCA
I. Regular membership conditions , rights and obligations
1. Regular members of FENCA must be national, non - commercial unions of collection agencies and / or unions of debt purchasing agencies, which take care of the professional interest of their members.
- Admission to membership is decided by the Board of Directors at their sole discretion. The Board of Directors is not obliged to give the reason for the refusal and there is no right of appeal.
- Each European country can only have one representation in FENCA. If there is more than one association in a country, the associations themselves have to agree on a common representation.
2. All regular members of FENCA are obliged to pay an annual membership established by an AGM at the due date. Rules of the calculation are on www.fenca.com.
II. Affiliate membership conditions and rights
- All members of European or EU national non-commercial unions of collection agencies and/or unions of debt purchasing agencies, members of FENCA can apply for affiliate membership.
- Affiliate members of FENCA can be:
1) Debt collection and / or debt purchasing companies
a) Which are members of the regular members of FENCA
b) From any other country where FENCA doesn't have a regular member
2) National associations of debt collection and / or national association of debt purchasing companies outside of Europe
- All affiliate members must ratify the Code of Conduct FENCA and recognise the Statute of FENCA, as well as fulfil a registration form and provide a full list of its members. Admission to affiliate membership will be decided by the Board of Directors.
III. Affiliate membership fees
- As affiliate membership to commercial companies will be charged a fee of 500 € per year, pro rata temporis.
- As affiliate membership to national non-commercial unions of collection agencies and/or unions of debt purchasing agencies outside Europe will be charged a fee of a regular member, pro rata temporis. Rules of the calculation are HERE.
- The affiliate membership period is aligned with the regular membership period and lasts from September 1st till August 31st
- Only regular members of FENCA are allowed to use FENCA’s logo.
- All affiliate members are allowed to use a special “affiliate member” logo.
Regular member Affiliate Member
Conditions to become an Affiliate Member: